Horizontal Cartoning Machine
A brand new compact horizontal cartoning machine for factories that require power, versatility, and reliability in a smaller space.
PMI KYOTO’s all-new KC-100F horizontal cartoner is the perfect carton packaging machine for those who require the speed, precision, and flexibility of a horizontal packaging machine but have limited space in their factory. Despite its size (5.25 feet tall and 20.5 ft long), it has many of our existing cartoner’s benefits: quick and easy change-over, capability for handloaded or automatic infeed, a maximum speed of 240 cartons / minute, and high-speed and servo-driven components. This machine is the ideal solution for small factories and contract packaging.
- Heavy-duty, fully-welded tubular frame
- Ethernet Connectivity module
- Stainless steel drive shafts and protect guides
- Full-height Lexan guard doors with interlocked painted steel frame
- Category-3 Safety (lockable guard doors available)
- Servo-driven rotary carton feeder with pre-break
- Extended carton magazine, powered with low-level indicator
- No-carton, no-fill and no-product, no carton control
- Filling pushers do not require tools for changeover, since the top guide is identical for all sizes.
- Open flap detection and rejection
- Cycle stop mode – flaps in the process of being glued finish prior to the machine stopping
- Nordson hot melt glue system
- Compliant with OSHA, ANSI, NFPA, and UL
- Snack Bars
- Personal Care
- Stick packs, such as drink mixes