PMI KYOTO’s case packing equipment handles a wide array of products with speed and accuracy to ensure cost savings in your facility. We offer solutions for both RSC and wraparound case types. Our case & tray packers are versatile enough to take on a wide range of product and packaging types.
Our RSC case packers can handle products in a continuous motion. A gentle pick-and-place collation system efficiently stacks products and servos are used to ensure precise case forming and indexing. These case packer systems include features such as servo-driven flap control, product guide at the load station, and continuous motion operation to ensure optimal speed and output.
Wraparound case packers reduce the amount of carton overlap to achieve a tighter fit around your product, resulting in a stronger, more efficient case. Our tray packing machines feature a high-speed and all-servo design that handles cases with both an inner and outer fifth flap and ensures smooth and compact case handling while our custom infeed and product-handling system gently collates your product to prepare it for packing.
No matter which case you choose, we listen to your needs to tailor a case packer machine or tray loader machine that not only meets your performance requirements but is also built to last with quality materials and construction. We combine a Nordson hot melt glue system with the servo drives to achieve smooth case handling, consistent case closing, and accurate sealing for up to thirty cases per minute. Adding this carton packing machinery to your operations ensures greater efficiency and productivity.
- Heavy-duty, fully-welded solid steel main frame
- Ethernet Connectivity module
- Stainless steel drive shafts and protect guides
- Central lubrication and auto lug chain lube
- Full-height Lexan guard doors with interlocked stainless steel frame
- Category-3 Safety (lockable guard doors available)
- Servo-driven case blank feeder with pre-break
- Extended case blank magazine, powered with low-level indicator
- Spindle adjustments with center-lining for quick and easy changeover
- Open flap detection and rejection
- Norsdon hot melt glue system
- Compliant with OSHA, ANSI, NFPA, ISO, LOTO, and UL
- Food / Dairy
- Personal Care
- Soap and Detergent