Though we are unable to publicly show many examples, PMI KYOTO has extensive experience in turnkey solutions and is able to manufacture a machine that starts as soon as primary packaging and ends with palletizing. Please consult us with your needs, ideas, and product and our system engineers will work with you every step of the way.
Our versatile family of packaging solutions are designed for your specific application. All models are available in intermittent or continuous motion. Whether your operation requires hand-load or high speed cartoning machinery, we have solutions that will fit your needs.
We take pride in making sure that when your machine leaves our facility, it adheres to the highest quality standards. It’s not uncommon to find many of our machines still running 20 years after installation.
- Heavy-duty, fully-welded solid steel main frame
- Ethernet Connectivity module
- Stainless steel drive shafts and protect guides
- Central lubrication and auto lug chain lube
- Full-height Lexan guard doors with interlocked stainless steel frame
- Category-3 Safety (lockable guard doors available)
- Servo-driven case blank feeder with pre-break
- Extended case blank magazine, powered with low-level indicator
- Spindle adjustments with center-lining for quick and easy changeover
- Open flap detection and rejection
- Norsdon hot melt glue system
- Compliant with OSHA, ANSI, NFPA, ISO, LOTO, and UL